Thursday 24 May 2018

Another Xango Mangosteen Juice Testimonial

Xango Mangosteen Juice , Changing the way we live life 

Good Morning Rob,

Thank you for introducing me to Xango Mangosteen Juice. I feel I have to write this email to you to share the benefits I have encountered while using Xango. 

The Original Whole Fruit Mangosteen Juice - Xango



I felt energised almost immediately.My anxiety has decreased and I have a higher concentration span.I have now given the juice to my six year old daughter.

During change of season she suffers from eczema, I am pleased to say that this is no longer a challenge, even with the cold weather we are experiencing her skin is clear.
Our hair and nails have grown.

My spastic colon is almost non existent. We have both suffered from sinusitis on a continuous basis, this too is no longer an issue. We both feel healthier, happier and full of energy.

Last week I had to take my daughter to the dentist, she had an infection in her gum, the infection had caused an abscess to appear and she was experiencing pain.

The dentist prescribed antibiotics to kill the infection. I opted not use the antibiotics and rather gave her Xango juice three times a day, and I applied the juice directly to the infected area, within a day it had cleared.

The juice is amazing, so often we read about benefits of alternative remedies, but to experience it is truly fantastic.

We shall continue using this Mangosteen Juice!

Best regards Dominique 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback one of our team will review this shortly.

How start your own Business with Zija International

ZIJA International Head Office - Utah, Lehi U.S.A Is it Opportunity you looking for or a Natural Healthier Lifestyle ? Are you looki...